Wordspace Wiki Information
How to register and subscribe
If you want to participate in our research on word space models and distributional lexical semantics, or at least stay up to date on what's going on, please follow the steps below. Participants of our Workshops and Tutorials on Distributional Lexical Semantics are particularly encouraged to join the wiki.
If you want to contribute to the wiki content:
- Send Stefan Evert (name
dotde) an e-mail with (i) your desired account name, (ii) your real name and affiliation, and (iii) a valid e-mail address
- Please include a short summary of your interest in distributional semantics and what you intend to contribute to the wiki (just to weed out human bots)
- When your account has been set up, a randomly generated password will be sent by e-mail. It is recommended that you log in and change the password to something you can remember more easily. You should now be able to edit public pages on the wiki.
- Keep in mind that all your contributions to this wiki are released under the Creative Commons 3.0 (by-nc-sa) license.
If you want to be informed of new pages and other changes in the wiki, subscribe to our RSS feed:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed at http://wordspace.collocations.de/feed.php to keep an eye on what's going on.
Monobook page elements:
- side-wide notice (shown at top of pages, needs to be enabled in monobook config)
- navigation block (on left-hand side)
- toolbox (on left-hand side, below navigation and search; disable default toolbox in monobook config first)
- optional copyright notice (disable default copyright in monobook config first)